Saturday, May 19, 2007

Letter to Champion Sports about Motion Control Requirements for modern breasts

Reginald Arbuthnot
No. 26, The Railway Cuttings
East Cheam
Kent

Department of Human Resources
Champion
5 New England Drive
Essex, Vermon
t 05452

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have recently become connected to the World Wide Web, and could not help but take note of your marvellous site. Indeed, it was among the very first sites I visited.

It occurs to me that you might need people like me to work for you ¬ you see, I am an avid fan of your "original sports bras," and have been since I was a very young man.

I am particularly impressed by the way your latest models "provide maximum breast motion control during intense activity," through their "blend of cotton, polyester and lycra." Marvellous work indeed, and you are to be commended for your "application of contemporary science to classic compression of the breast."

I understand also that you have devised a "rating system" all your own, to "determine the degree of motion control a sports bra must give for optimal support and comfort."

I firmly believe that I could make a valuable addition to any team involved in testing "Motion Control Requirements" for modern breasts. Although I wear glasses, my eyesight is very keen. If you have any vacancies for this sort of thing, do let me know, won't you?

I feel I would be very well suited, since I always look for coordinating Champion apparel, even when I am riding my bike to the shops for a loaf of bread and some sardines, (which I must say have gone up shockingly lately). It is one of life's redeeming pleasures to catch a passing glimpse of Champion apparel, particularly when it is providing "superior support under intense conditions."

Yours faithfully,
Link
Reginald Arbuthnot

0 comments: